Terry O. Phillips
Most companies thrive on numbers, we thrive on quality. Clients are not just another number.
Every assignment deserves the highest level of individual attention available plus industry knowledge, perspective, and education.
- We are as diverse in our undertakings, as we are flexible in our approach.
- We have a wide diversity of experience in sales, leasing, property, and asset management from every aspect of our full-service business.
- Whatever the problem, however large or small in scope, The Phillips Group can handle the job thoroughly and efficiently.
- We listen to what you want, your short and long terms goals.
- We have proven methods to maximize our client’s return on investment.
- We treat your business as our own.
Terry O. Phillips and the administrative staff bring exceptional skills and a combination of ownership experience, education and professional knowledge to each assignment.
Terry O. Phillips Professional Profile
Terry O. Phillips has over 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. Terry has successfully represented investors in acquisitions and dispositions of retail, office, industrial, commercial land, and multi-family investments. In addition to several levels of brokerage and exchange experience, Terry is an asset and property manager of retail, office, industrial and multi-family property. Terry has served as President of the Oregon SW Washington CCIM chapter for two years as well as a member of Board for 3 years. Terry is the founder of The Phillips Group, Inc. in Vancouver, Washington and licensed to sell and lease commercial real estate in Washington State. Terry holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation as well as the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation.
Terry specializes in Sales, Leasing, and Management of Commercial and Multi-family properties. He has negotiated over 1,600 leases in Retail, Office and Industrial projects and when time permits, teaches commercial real estate classes for Clark College.